Front Desk Officer
- The Front Desk Officer works as part of the Administration and Facilities unit, monitoring and managing the flow of visitors and students, responsible for time-keeping and recording all student attendance, sign in and out for students and records for external persons who wish to take up business with the school.
- As a Front Desk Officer you are in charge of reviewing the interest and purpose of guests who wish to gain entry and must communicate with administration for reporting suspicious activity and denial of entry.
Skills that Front Desk should posses
- The Front Desk Officer must be skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette over the phone. email and in person, having to interact with parents, students and employees.
- The Front Desk Officer should have great interpersonal skills, and the skill to communicate in a professional, pleasant and helpful demeanor.
- The Front Desk officer shall be able to react calmly and follow emergency procedures if one should arise.
Work Related Expectations:
- A successful candidate should be skilled in the latest technology usage for telephony and computing including Microsoft office and Filemaker Pro or other database.
- A successful candidate will be able to prioritize daily tasks and more emergent issues as they arise.
- The Front Desk Officer must have outstanding communication skills, as they will be interacting with all forms of persons who enter the premises. They should be able to adjust their communication style depending on who they interact with and specific demands