Early Elementary Montessori Teacher
Upper Elementary Montessori Teacher
Middle School Language Arts Teacher
NSoL is seeking a experienced montessori teachers to join our team. Hired teachers are expected to demonstrate a growth mindset, fundamental teaching competence, an affirming attitude toward the school, a willingness to accept constructive criticism, and the professional demeanor and integrity fitting an academic community whose values are based on respect, honesty, and collaboration.
Interested applicants should contact Karen Backenstose at email@example.com
FLEX/Sparrows Before/After School Child Care
Hours include both morning and afternoon hours, 7:00 AM – 8:45 AM AND 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM
NSoL is seeking a few devoted individuals to foster joy, creativity, recreation and a love for the arts in these young curious minds! Specific training will be provided as required by PA Code 3270. There is a possibility for up to 27+ hours per week. Interested applicants please respond to Judith Mattson.
Front Desk Officer
- The Front Desk Officer works as part of the Administration and Facilities unit, monitoring and managing the flow of visitors and students, responsible for time-keeping and recording all student attendance, sign in and out for students and records for external persons who wish to take up business with the school.
- As a Front Desk Officer you are in charge of reviewing the interest and purpose of guests who wish to gain entry and must communicate with administration for reporting suspicious activity and denial of entry.
Skills that Front Desk should posses
- The Front Desk Officer must be skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette over the phone. email and in person, having to interact with parents, students and employees.
- The Front Desk Officer should have great interpersonal skills, and the skill to communicate in a professional, pleasant and helpful demeanor.
- The Front Desk officer shall be able to react calmly and follow emergency procedures if one should arise.
Work Related Expectations:
- A successful candidate should be skilled in the latest technology usage for telephony and computing including Microsoft office and Filemaker Pro or other database.
- A successful candidate will be able to prioritize daily tasks and more emergent issues as they arise.
- The Front Desk Officer must have outstanding communication skills, as they will be interacting with all forms of persons who enter the premises. They should be able to adjust their communication style depending on who they interact with and specific demands