Schools and districts will gather to discuss data pertaining to school safety. Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 and the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) are eager to gain more insights into the specific school safety information that holds the greatest significance for members of your school community. Your input is important in helping us understand how we can enhance the overall sense of safety in your districts and schools. We invite you to participate in a Community Conversation on School Safety, where you will have the opportunity to share your ideas through small group discussions. Your perspective is crucial in fostering a safer and more secure school environment for everyone.
We want to hear from you:
- What information about school safety is important for you to know?
- How can PDE use this information to inform state-level practices pertaining to school safety, emotionally support school environments, and enhance student and staff wellness?
We welcome all community members with ties to school and school-aged children who want to share their school safety priorities, including:
- Parents or guardians, families, students
- Educators, teachers, school staff, administrators, district leaders, and IU staff
- Law enforcement and school safety staff
Registration: Use this link to register https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedQb9uEw-JAD1wN7-tedjvrpKy4o1Qu1vBKUtcVQZE9fx6LQ/viewform?usp=sf_link